Company Name: Concorde BGW Limited
Southglade Unit 3
Gala Way, Nottingham
Closing date: 31 March 2022
Brief overview of the role: A fantastic opportunity is available for an apprentice Administration Assistant to join a friendly team in our Facilities Management department in Nottingham. We are a growing design, build and reactive maintenance company working in the leisure and hospitality industries as well as commercial and public sectors.
Working week: Monday – Friday: 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Total hours per week: 35h
Expected duration: 13 months
Weekly Wage: £150:50
Possible start date: 1 April 2022
Apprenticeship level: 3
Reference number: VAC001817627
Positions: 1 available
About the Employer
We don’t aim for excellence. We insist on it. For the past 25 years our reputation has been built on a belief that our work should speak for itself, providing unique experiences, beautiful aesthetics and proven returns for clients.
Although we’re best-known for our award-winning design and build projects in the leisure and hospitality sectors, the talents of our team can create inspiring spaces and beautiful buildings across any industry – from military bases to residential developments.
You can always tell a Concorde project. That’s what we’re told anyway… and if it’s true then there’s no bigger compliment. Whether it’s our clients measuring the return on their investment, or their customers falling for their new favourite place, we’re proud to create spaces that improve business performance and enrich lives.
With roots dating back to 1960’s Doncaster, we stand proudly by our traditional values of care and craftsmanship. It’s a culture that has seen our business flourish, with teams in London and Yorkshire united by an unwavering commitment to creativity and quality.
Brief description of responsibilities
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin or progress their career in office administration while gaining a valuable qualification. You must have excellent organisational and communication skills, be able to manage a varied workload and work well unsupervised and as part of a team.
The day-to-day duties will include the below:
- Creating job folders on our internal server
- Create jobs on SAGE software platform
- Raise purchase orders on SAGE and file in the job folder
- Call sites to arrange access or gather further information
- Answering phone calls from clients and our team members
- Scan Health and Safety files and filing on the server
- Shredding all waste that is not public information
- Requesting and chasing start dates from contractors
- Ordering materials
- General office tasks to support the wider team as required
Requirements and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of IT including, Microsoft Office packages e.g., Word, Outlook and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Confident in your own ability
- Eager to progress and learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and motivated individual, with the ability to prioritise duties and work to deadlines 3
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)