Brief overview of the role
To work within our Sales/Customer Services Team to ensure the effective day to day processing of online sales and queries which may be via social media platforms, emails, telephone calls and even walk-in customers and ensuring effective imagery and written content is used to promote our products via great photography and product descriptions.
31 Jan 2019
- The working week will be discussed and agreed at the interview stage but you will be working a minimum of 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
04 Feb 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries via social media, websites, telephone, and sales representative visits.
- Have a professional attitude when dealing with customers and suppliers regarding orders, deliveries, etc.
- Updating customers on their orders via social media, websites, telephone, email.
- To resolve any customer issues, complaint handling
- Inputting data and scheduling calendars accurately and in an efficient manner.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect data information.
- Keep a written record of and respond to customer enquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- To liaise with all relevant personnel.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned as needed.
- To write sales descriptions for various products sold by furnishings UK Ltd.
- To photograph new and existing products to high standard
- To write regular blogs in relation to the products sold by furnishings UK Ltd.
- To draft any memos that may be needed at any given time.
- To help design and write promotional emails, flyers, letters etc.
- From time to time you will be asked to carry out duties outside of your job description that are within your capabilities.
For the successful candidate there is the opportunity to continue their employment within the company
Questions for candidates
Do you want to work in a Customer based office role and have you any experience ?
How will you access the location of the employer ?
About the employer
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
SR Carpets and Floors LTD / Furnishings UK Ltd is a retailer and wholesaler of several product types that sells primarily over the Internet including via its own websites, Facebook, eBay and Amazon. Products include rugs, mattresses, vinyl, artificial grass and carpets.
Training to be provided
- Along with gaining valuable work experience and skills, knowledge within the job role during the Apprenticeship the successful candidate will be working towards:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Customer service practitioner
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Sally Baldwin