Nutritious, Quick and Tasty –
Tropical Chicken Salad Recipe
Just as the name states, this dish will be packed full of flavour that’ll make you think you’re sat on a beach in Barbados. A very nutrient rich option that doesn’t lack in protein much like other salads.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, and cut into cubes
- 16g celery, diced
- 32g pineapple chunks
- 32g orange, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 32g seedless grapes
- 400g lettuce leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except for the lettuce in a large bowl.
- Gently mix until well combined and season with salt and pepper
- Serve on top of the lettuce leaves.