Orrell Filtration Ltd
Brief overview of the role
To work as part of a team ensuring the efficient operation of our warehouse facility. You will gain a Warehousing qualification whilst working.
- Working week
- Hours of Work – 30+ To be discussed at interview
- Total hours per week: 30.00
- Expected apprenticeship duration
- Apprenticeship level
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Packing and labelling of various finished products in line with the relevant packing specs
- Assisting with picking, packing and dispatch of customer orders , including generation of dispatch/shipping paperwork, as required
- Flexible approach and ability to work within a team, including covering for colleagues absences
- Ensuring all work areas are kept clean and tidy (General good housekeeping)
Requirements and prospects
- Able to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible and co-operative approach
- Hard working
- Keen learner
- Team player
- Can use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Secondary Education, ideally GCSE Grade A- C in Math’s and English
For the right candidate there is opportunity to further a career within the company and you will also gain valuable work experience and an up to date qualification
Questions for candidates
Why do you want to apply for this apprenticeship?
How will you travel to the employers location and how long does it take ?
About the employer
Orrell Filtration Ltd
Established in 2004 to deliver exceptional value and top class service, Orrell Filtration has earned its place as one of the UK’s top three filter suppliers.
Company chairman Roland Orrell is a respected and experienced filtration engineer, having worked more than 30 years in the field in top management positions. His technical expertise keeps our customers at the forefront of the latest filtration technology.
Clive has over 18 years experience in the filtration industry. Having spent 12 years as sales director at G Hunt Filtration looking after major accounts such as Rank Hovis. As managing director Clive ensures that quality and value for money along with customer satisfaction are always guaranteed.
Owen is working director, overseeing the workforce and the manufacture and despatch of over on average five thousand filter products every week. We are located in Stalybridge, Cheshire
Clock Tower Works
Training to be provided
- On the job training will be provided as well as working towards Warehousing & Storage Level 2.
- You will also be working towards functional skills in Maths and English
Warehousing and Storage
- Zoe Harrop