Brief overview of the role
To meet and greet Clients and Visitors to Gudger & Singleton Financial Services LLP. To provide administrative support to Financial Advisers. Maintain client records on back office and provider systems. Ensure all data is correct and up to date and identify areas for improvement within scope of role.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:00pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
01 Feb 2019
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Provide full support to Financial Advisers and Clients; dealing with telephone calls and taking messages. All messages to be recorded by email to the relevant Financial Adviser/Administrator.
- Collating of information and maintaining appropriate records/spreadsheets.
- Compose letters based around standard letter formats and personalise to individual client/provider.
- Use approved provider websites and back office systems (Intelligent Office/IO) to maintain client information and investment data.
- Update client FactFind with hard facts.
- Clear communication with clients, providers and third parties.
- Identify gaps on individual client records and update with information available.
- Recording of fees and commissions and investigating any gaps to ensure income is constant.
- Recording of policy information and all transactions on IO.
- Managing own tasks on IO.
- Scanning and uploading documents to IO.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post as required.
- Work on Microsoft applications with limited supervision.
- Plan and prioritise own workload.
For the successful candidate there is potential employment upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
GCSE or equivalent maths, English Grammar and IT
Questions for candidates
How will you travel to this vacancy?
Why have you applied for the role?
About the employer
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Zoe Harrop