Brief overview of the role :
In this role you will be providing the highest level of customer service to ensure that all customers are very happy with the service and want to keep coming back.
31 Jan 2019
Apprenticeship summary :
- Shifts TBC by employer at interview.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Weekly wage :
Expected apprenticeship duration :
Possible start date :
02 Feb 2019
Apprenticeship level :
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Reference number :
Positions available :
Vacancy description :
Apprentice Print Assistant needed for a print and embroidery specialist company in Wakefield.
During this Apprenticeship you will complete the following qualification:
(QCF) Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This role will include:
- All aspects of customer service
- Dealing with customer queries
- Serving customer orders
- Cash and Card handling
- General housekeeping
- Stock replenishment
If you feel you would suit this role then why not apply?
This is a great way to achieve your Customer Service Level 2 qualification as well as gaining fantastic work experience.
We are looking for someone who is friendly and energetic to join the team.
No experience is required as all training will be provided!
Hours and days of attendance will be discussed and agreed at interview but will be a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Future prospects :
- After completing this apprenticeship and gaining the Customer Service Level 2 qualification, there is a possibility you could be set on full time. This apprenticeship will give you fantastic and fun work experience as well as a qualification which would be useful in the future if retail is what you are wanting to do. There are chances to go on and do the Customer Service Level 3 qualification too
Desired qualifications :
- Maths and English GCSE grades C(4) or above would be desirable. Or equivalent qualifications
Questions for candidates :
First question :
How would you commute to work and how long would this take ?
Second question :
Do you have experience in photography, photoshop or are computer literate?
About the employer
Disability Confident :
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Transform images are a small shop based in The Ridings, Wakefield. The team are very friendly and go out of their way to help all their customers. They offer first class service to their customers from the minute they walk through the door. They specialise in taking your photos and creating amazing bespoke arts for your home, key rings and even suitcases. They work very quickly so they don’t keep their customers waiting.
Training Provider Details :
Training to be provided :
On the job, training will be provided as well as working towards:
- Customer Service Qualification Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Apprenticeship standard :
Customer service practitioner
Training provider :
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Charlene Kwembeya