Brief overview of the role
We are looking for someone with a love of working with children where you will gain a qualification in: Early Years Educator Level 3. However if you do not have any experience you may still be considered. If you want to continue to work with children and gain a qualification – Apply now!!
30 Jan 2019
- Monday to Friday
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
01 Feb 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main duties of the role include:
- Making sure all children are safe and treated equally
- Be involved in activities
- Work with parents/carers/families as well to help encourage children.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- Experience working with children including babysitting
- Work well within a team
- Great personality
- Good manners
- Able to use own initiative
You will be working at the daycare setting between the hours of 7:30am until 18:00pm Monday to Friday. (40 hours).
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.70 /hour
- Gaining a level 2 or Level 3 in childcare
Questions for candidates
Why have you applied for this role?
How will you commute to the nursery setting?
About the employer
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Our state of the art Childcare Centre opened in April 2010. As a staff team, we regularly review our practice, policies and procedures, to ensure that they meet local and national guidelines and requirements, whilst ensuring the care we offer is of the highest quality and standard.
Training to be provided
- Children and young peoples work force level 2
- Valuable work place experience
Children and Young People’s Workforce
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Charlene Kwembeya