We are looking for someone with a love of working with children where you will gain a qualification in: Early Years Educator Level 3. However if you do not have any experience you may still be considered. If you want to continue to work with children and gain a qualification – Apply now!!
Working week – Monday to Friday
Total hours per week – 30.00
Weekly wage – £111.00
Expected apprenticeship duration – 12 months
Main duties of the role include:
- Making sure all children are safe and treated equally
- Be involved in activities
- Work with parents/carers/families as well to help encourage children.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- Passion for childcare
- Team player
- Motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Able to take direction
- Good timekeeping
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Childcare Level 2 if possible
Gaining a level 2 or Level 3 in childcare
About the employer
Little Acorns Group Ltd – BD19 4JX
At Little Acorns we understand and recognise the relationships and attachments that babies and young children have with significant adults are of crucial importance in their life. We therefore provide a caring and consistent team of practitioners and as a result your child will benefit from the close and caring interactions of familiar team members. Your child will develop in confidence, independance, have motivation and self fulfilment and develop a true love of learning.