Important information and digital resource
Get in Touch
Customer Service Apprentice – STOCKSBRIDGE COMMUNITY LEISURE CENTRE – SHEFFIELD – S36 1EG
- Type: Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business
- Level: 2
- Vacancy length: 13 Months
Company Name: Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre
Closing date: 19 Nov 2021
Brief overview of the role: Stocksbridge Community Leisure centre are looking to take on a Customer Service Apprentice towork within their team and take on day to day duties as set out. For the right person, there is theopportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Working week: Days and shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage: £161.25
Expected duration: 13 months
Possible start date: 22 Nov 2021
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Reference number: VAC001769081
Positions: 1 available
About the Employer
Stockbridge Leisure Centre Trust is the largest community run leisure centre in the area. We are here to help people live a fitter and healthier lifestyle – but also have fun! We have something for everyone with our range of activities and programmes. Whether wanting to keep fit, play a team sport, join a club, have a splash in one of our swimming pools or have a meeting along with a cup of tea and a snack, we offer everyone a warm welcome.
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident.
Main duties & responsibilities will include:
- Provide a comprehensive range of reception duties within the Leisure Centre
- Communicating with customers via telephone, email, and face to face
- Building rapport and relationships with customers
- Deliver excellent communication skills and customer service
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing, filing and other general office duties
- To attend any staff training sessions as required
- Adopt a corporate and positive approach at all times
- Booking in clients using the electronic booking system
- Ensure that the reception area has a wide range of up to date information on display and thatadequate supplies of leaflets and literature are available within display areas
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers and provide a suitable solution
- Keep calm in a pressurised situation
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills – professional telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn
- Friendly welcoming demeanour
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
For the successful candidate there is ongoing employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Rota system which will involve working Saturday and Sunday
Questions for candidates
Why have you applied for the role?
How will you travel to work and how long will it take you?
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 1/2 functional skills in Maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training will be provided.
Customer service practitioner