Important information and digital resource
Get in Touch
Apprentice Play Crew/Customer Service Assistant – PLAYMANIA – SHEFFIELD, S13 9NR
- Type: Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business
- Level: 2
- Vacancy length: 13 Months
Company Name: Playmania
51a Orgreave Drive
Brief overview of the role: We only offer a fantastic indoor play frame, as well as additional weekly activities for the children to take part in, children’s parties, face painting and nail art. Our themed parties & Animation Team are well known by our customers and loved by all. This is the team that the successful applicant will be joining.
Closing date: 29 May 2021
Working week: Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 30.00
Weekly wage: £129.00
Expected duration: 13 months
Possible start date: 31 May 2021
Apprenticeship level: 2
Reference number: VAC001685975
Positions: 1 available
About the Employer
Playmania had a vision to create something unique.
We’ve worked closely with a professional design team to create something not seen in other play areas. The result is a fabulous interactive Garage and Supermarket.
The children not only have a great time on the soft play but are also learning and developing through creative and imaginative play in the purpose built Playmania Garage and Supermarket.
While working at Playmania as a Play Crew Apprentice your role will be varied and include but not limited to tasks such as:
- Customer facing role
- General tidying and cleaning of the premise and work area
- Monitoring the play frame
- Assisting with parties and activities
- Restocking of areas
- Signing in customers
- Dealing with enquires
- Any other duties as required by the business
- Overall making sure all customers enjoy their time with us and have a fun experience
Requirements and prospects
- Experience serving customers would be advantageous
- Friendly and outgoing
- Confident in communicating
- Hardworking and Reliable
No formal qualifications are required and full training will be provided.
For the successful candidate there is the opportunity of ongoing employment and progression upon completion of the relevant qualification.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Gain valuable workplace experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Apprenticeship standard: Customer Service Practitioner – L2