Important information and digital resource
Get in Touch
Apprentice Business Administrator – DYNAHURST – STAFFORD, ST18 0EG
- Type: Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business
- Level: 3
- Vacancy length: 13 Months
Company Name: Dynahurst
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Brief overview of the role: We are looking to expand our team and add an individual to begin the learning journey and a career – if this is you then APPLY NOW!
Working week: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage: £161.25
Expected duration: 13 months
Possible start date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprenticeship level: 3
Reference number: VAC001730184
Positions: 1 available
About the Employer
Established in 1982, Dynahurst Limited specialise in Concrete Reinforcement Supplies. Our expansive range of products and services continues to evolve enabling us to anticipate the needs of our customers and provide a high quality bespoke service.
We offer a complete package of products for Concrete Reinforcement Supply and Formwork along with the many accessories associated with the supply of Cut and Bent Bar and Mesh including wire spacers, concrete spacers, plastic spacers, dowel bars, dowel bar cages, tying wire, screed chairs, screed rails, bolt boxes, crack inducers, steel kickers, damp proof membrane and many more
Suppliers of Rebar in 6mtr and 12mtr stock lengths along with Cut and Bent bar in accordance with supplied schedules. In addition, we provide Mesh in both standard, flying ends and merchant size sheets and can produce special fabrics to suit specific design requirements giving even more flexibility of use.
Duties will include:
- General administration such as producing documents and quotes, scanning and managing customer database
- Taking and placing orders
- Customer liaison
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Establishing and maintaining own customer portfolio
Requirements and prospects
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Have a clear and articulate telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an individual who has real ambition and commitment to grow and develop a career not just a job. The ideal candidate will crave a challenge and work at their best in a fast paced, changeable environment.
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
For the successful candidate there is the opportunity for ongoing employment and progression upon completion of their qualification.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Training to be provided
- Development of the required knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Gain valuable workplace experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator – L3