Data Analyst L4
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 4
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Course Value: £15000
The primary role of a Data Analyst is to collect, organise and study data to provide business insight. Data Analysts are typically involved with managing, cleansing, abstracting, and aggregating data, and conducting a range of analytical studies on that data.
The Data Analyst typically works across a variety of projects, providing technical data solutions to a range of stakeholders/customers issues and document and report the results of data analysis activities making recommendations to improve business performance.
The learner will gain a good understanding of data structures, database systems and procedures and the range of analytical tools used to undertake a range of different types of analyses.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £75.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £750) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £666.67 per learner per month * 18 months = £12,000 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £3,000 (20%)
- Total Cost = £15,000″