Leisure Duty Manager L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Course Value: £5000
The role of the Leisure Duty Manager is to manage the effective day to day ‘front line’ operation of a leisure facility.
They provide visible leadership to a diverse range of staff such as lifeguards and receptionists, whilst promoting an active, healthy lifestyle to customers.
On completion, learners will demonstrate a range of leadership and management skills that will allow them to drive, develop and successfully lead a team.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £25.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution * 10 months = £250) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £222.22 per learner per month * 18 months = £4,000 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,000 (20%)
- Total Cost = £5,000