Learning & Skills Teacher L5
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 5
- Course Duration: 24 Months
- Course Value: £10000
Skills Teacher is a ‘dual professional’, having first achieved competence in a vocational or subject specialism and then subsequently training as a teacher.
The Learning & Skills Teacher role is pivotal to the success of traineeship and apprenticeship programmes, in delivering effective vocational education and training that meets both learners’ and employers’ needs.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £50.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £500) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £380.95 per learner per month * 21 months = £8,000 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £2,000 (20%)
- Total Cost = £10,000