Learning Mentor L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 13 Months
- Course Value: £5000
A Learning Mentor is a ‘dual professional’ having both up-to-date knowledge and skills in a specialist vocation or subject area, together with the generic skills necessary to support learners.
These skills are used to guide and advise those who are less experienced and new to a work role, therefore supporting the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £25.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution * 10 months = £250) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £307.69 per learner per month * 13 months = £4,000 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,000 (20%)
- Total Cost = £5,000