Improvement Practitioner L4
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 4
- Course Duration: 14 Months
- Course Value: £6000
Improvement Practitioners can be found across all sectors and functions within organisations. They’re usually responsible for leading smaller projects or play a key support role in larger projects and programmes.
They tackle issues that require swift problem solving or re-occurring challenges that require in-depth analysis.
Improvement Practitioners use a blend of Lean and Six Sigma, project and change management principles and tools to identify and lead the delivery of change across organisational functions and processes.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £30.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £300) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £342.86 per learner per month * 14 months = £4,800 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,200 (20%)
- Total Cost = £6,000