Important information and digital resource
Get in Touch
Learning & Development Practitioner L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 13 Months
- Course Value: £6000
A Learning & Development Practitioner’s role is usually to identify the learning and training needs of staff, design or source training and learning solutions as well as delivering and evaluating training.
They will usually work with stakeholders and business area managers within their organisation.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £30.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution * 10 months = £300) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £320.00 per learner per month * 15 months = £4,800 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,200 (20%)
- Total Cost = £6,000