Teaching Assistant L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 15 Months
- Course Value: £5000
The primary role of a Teaching Assistant is to support the class teacher to enhance pupils’ learning, ensuring pupils understand the work set, know their learning objectives and stay on task in order to make progress.
The Teaching Assistant will promote self-belief, social inclusion and high self-esteem playing an integral part of the pupils’ well-being whilst ensuring pupils thrive in a positive, nurturing, safe environment.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £25.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution * 10 months = £250) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £250.00 per learner per month * 16 months = £4,000 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,000 (20%)
- Total Cost = £5,000