Early Years Educator L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 16 Months
- Course Value: £6000
The Early Years Educator standard will support staff who play a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe.
Some of the key responsibilities of an Early Years Educator include; supporting children to develop numeracy and language skills through games and play, help to ensure each child feels safe and secure, observes each child and shapes their learning experience to reflect their observations and meets the care needs of the individual child such as feeding, changing nappies and administration of medicine.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £30.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £300) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £320.00 per learner per month * 15 months = £4,800 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,200 (20%)
- Total Cost = £6,000