Human Resources L3
- Qualification Type: Advanced Learner Loan
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 9-12 months
- Course Value: £4,170
The Skills for Business qualifications provide transferable skills, knowledge and understanding that can be applied in any business setting.
While completing this qualification, learners may develop the knowledge, understanding and essential skills employers look for in employees. These range from familiar ‘key skills’ such as team working, independent learning and
problem-solving to other related skills such as:
- An appreciation for appropriate behaviour
- Appropriate interpersonal skills
- Communicating with professional colleagues/peers and/or hierarchical seniors
- Supporting other aspiring employees
- Personal manners and deportment
- Understanding work practices and how different roles and departments function
Student Loans Company
You won’t have to repay your loan back until your income is over £25,725 a year and you will only pay back 9% of any income above £25,725 a year.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
You must also be at least 19 years of age.
The Skills for Business qualification include 6 mandatory graded units that are aligned to business and represent the core attributes required by employers in a range of business settings and provide learners with following:
- An understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment
- The skills required to solve problems in a business environment
- An understanding of business culture and responsibilities
- The ability to successfully communicate and work with others in a business environment
- The opportunity to develop the skills required to manage and improve their own performance
- The skills, knowledge, and resources to carry out human resource activities
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Employment law
- Recruitment and selection