Digital Marketer L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 13 Months
- Course Value: £11000
The primary role of a Digital Marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
A Digital Marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.
The Digital Marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions. They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager, or an IT Manager.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £55.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £550) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £676.92 per learner per month * 13 months = £8,800 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £2,200 (20%)
- Total Cost = £11,000