Early Years Practitioner L2
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 2
- Course Duration: 13 Months
- Course Value: £4000
The Early Years Practitioner aims to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding of babies and young children from birth to seven years of age with applied knowledge in the early years, 0–5 years.
This qualification meets the Department for Education (DfE) Level 2 criteria that set out the knowledge, understanding and skills that a practitioner must demonstrate to achieve an Early Years Practitioner (Level 2) qualification and be considered as qualified to support young children aged from birth to five in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Upon completion, learners can be counted towards the statutory framework for the EYFS staff; child ratio at Level 2.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £20.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £200) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £246.15 per learner per month * 13 months = £3,200 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £800 (20%)
- Total Cost = £4,000