Business Administrator L3
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 3
- Course Duration: 13 Months
- Course Value: £5000
The role of the business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation with a focus on adding value.
The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. The role demonstrating strong communication skills and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £25 per learner per month (5% employer contribution over 10 months = £250) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £307.69 per learner per month * 13 months = £4,000 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,000 (20%)
- Total Cost = £5,000