Assessor Coach L4
- Qualification Type: Apprenticeship
- Level: 4
- Course Duration: 15 Months
- Course Value: £7000
The Assessor Coach is a dual professional supporting vocational and professional development across the education and training sector. This standard will enable the apprentice to coach and assess vocational learners in a range of learning environments.
The apprentice will learn coaching skills which involve complex communication techniques and engaging learners in planning their individualised learning programme.
Small, Medium Employer (under £3m annual payroll)
- £35.00 per learner per month (5% employer contribution *10 months = £350) + VAT
Levy Employer (over £3m annual payroll)
- On Programme: £373.33 per learner per month * 15 months = £5,600 (80%)
- End Point Assessment: £1,400 (20%)
- Total Cost = £7,000