Apprentice Business Administrator required for a growing company based in Rotherham, S63!
Do you want to learn and progress with a company who works within the Care and Education sectors?
We are looking for an individual with drive and determination to offer office and admin support? If this is you APPLY NOW!!
During the Apprenticeship you will complete either:
Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) Level 2
Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) Level 3
• Help coordinate and oversee office activities and operations to secure efficiency
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (this will include letters, emails and packages etc.
• Create and update records and databases
• Photocopying personal information & Filing
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Good communication skills
• Interpersonal abilities
• Professional and smart
• Excellent organisation skills
• GCSE English & Maths grade D or above
The successful candidate will work a 35-hour week – hours to be agreed at interview stage and you will be paid £3.85 per hour initially.